◉ Our Philosophy
Since 2001 we have pursued the goal of excellent oral hygiene as the key to lasting and effective management of your oral health. To achieve this we have developed a very comprehensive oral hygiene department that is at the centre of our clinical practice. This is not simply to clean your teeth but as an integral part of your healthcare.
On this sound foundation our dentists can work with you to determine the right treatment for you. Working to achieve health, function and stability. This may be achieved with simple low-cost treatments or more sophisticated state of the art procedures.
Finally aesthetics - if your goal is to achieve the smile you have always wanted we can help.
◉ Our Aims and Standards
○ The patient experience is paramount. We treat all patients with respect and work hard to make sure that your experience at the practice is informed, satisfying and as comfortable as possible.
○ You are consulted at all times and any treatments and referrals are with your approval and are fully documented. There are procedures at all levels for confidential feedback.
○ We provide treatment of the highest standards for all patients at all times.
○ We invest in the best and most up-to-date equipment and technology to help our dentists and staff maintain these standards.
○ Our dentists and staff are continually upgrading their skills with postgraduate education and CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
○ We have an ongoing programme training our own dental nurses to national standards.
○ We audit our procedures to make sure all clinical standards are maintained.
○ We are registered with the Care Quality Commision.
◉ Practice Arrangement
○ Dr M Madani is the practice owner she is the contract holder of NHS services that provided at the practice
○ Dr Madani qualified in the UK and is commiteed to postgraduate education
Dental hygienists treatment is also available
◉ Rest of the team
We have a small team of dental nurses and administration staff, all nurses satisfy the GDC requirements regarding there training & registration.
◉ Welcome to our practice
If you are a new patient we would like to take this opportunity of welcoming you to the practice. We are a well established family practice and proud of the service that we offer our patients. If you have any further questions please ask us and we will be pleased to assist you.
◉ Our Facilities
We are a small friendly practice our waiting areas and facilities are ground floor so are suitable for disabled patients including those in wheel chairs.There is parking facilities outside the practice but this is also for the public
◉ Dental Care
We provide NHS and private dental care and its our practice philosophy to promote dental health at all times with an emphasis on prevention care. The NHS provides all the treatment necessary to secure & maintain your oral health. You may also choose to have some treatments(i.e cosmetic) provided privately. We are happy to discuss these options with you so that you may consider the alternatives and we will give you time to ask questions so that you fully understand the treatment.
○ Periodontal (gum) treatment
○ Restorations - silver and tooth -coloured
○ Root canal treatment
○ Dentures - acryclic and metal
○ Orthodontic referrals arranged
○ Sedation referrals arranged
◉ Oral Cancer
We routinely check your mouth for early signs of cancer and other diseases and make the necessary referrals
◉ Tooth Whitening
We provide a safe , simple and effective tooth whitening treatment for patients wishing to brighten their smile
◉ Our Service
○ Full rang of NHS and private treatment provided
○ Continuity provided means that you will always see the same dentist
○ Short waiting times for new patients
○ We welcome nervous patients
○ Emergency services for out of hours and holidays
○ We provide estimates take away for all and put and instead treatment plans
○ We aim to see you promptly
○ We follow British Dental Association guidelines on cross infection control
○ Regular staff training in resuscitation techniques
○ We welcome families and children
◉ Our Policies
All our policies follow the NHS standard operating procedure the CQC and the GOC guide lines.
Throughout the outbreak of COVID-19 our first priority has been and continues to be the well being of all patients and staff.
Please call us in the first instance and only attend the practice in person if you have an appointment. In our practice please wear a face covering, attend alone of possible.
Do not attend if you or anyone you live with, has symptoms of COVID-19 has tested positive or has been asked to self-isolate by NHS test and trace.
After speaking on the phone, we will book a face to face appointment if this is needed and explain the procedures for the day of your appointment.
We have taken all the necessary protocols and procedures for patient and staff safety that was in NHS COVID-19 guidelines.
◉ Our Contact Information
The Peachdent Practice
2 Clarendon Parade
○ Telephone: 01992 640782
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
◉ Opening Time
○ Opening Time:
Monday - Friday
9.00 am - 1.00 pm
2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
CopyRight@2021 The Peachdent Practice Office